Founded in 1994, Gold Star Audio is located at the epicenter of the entertainment consumer-ship, Southern California. In this ever-growing “e-commerce” industry where tired ad campaigns and coercive, backhanded sales techniques continue to lure buyers into premature and impulsive decisions, we have and always will remain vigilant to our 3-fold mission statement for achieving a successful car audio business with high sales numbers:
1) Offer reasonable prices that the dealers themselves would want to pay—on every product, regardless of market-driven influences to charge more.
2) Maintain high sales via customer support and service through years of technical excellence and “know how”. We know which applications work and which don’t—if you’re undertaking a big project involving many components, talk to us first before making your purchase to ensure you are not simply on another “commercial band wagon”—our team of installers and technicians are committed to a philosophy of excellence through experience and testing; an attitude we’re sure will win over many who feel that they are simply being sold on a product.
3) Maintain an intimate and active level of awareness regarding customer concerns and trials through a system of online review. Leave a sentence or two telling us about your experience… It will let others make more informed decisions, and let us know about which products to sell—here we believe in customer, as well as dealer awareness of defects and difficulties.
- Our marketing strategy is our customer service strategy.
- Our sales numbers are as important to us as our number of satisfied customers.
- Our goal is a simple and diligent commitment to excellence.
- Our dealer cost is our retail cost…
Gold Star Audio